His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Own Personal Snow Plower :) Thanks Mike!

3 comments:

BrokenWithGod said...

What a great guy! So glad to see that you and your family are enjoying the snow.

I find it humorous that you guys have below freezing temperatures and mounds of snow, while I am in Canada where its typically minus 30 at this time of year, and yet its 48 degrees out. Strange things are happening. ;)

Mike and Christie said...

It really is pretty funny.
From what I have read, the melting of some of the major glaciers at the poles is causing warmer temps where you are, and colder where we are.
It IS because of some type of global warming, but it is a natural occurrence, not because of auto emissions :)

The only problem is, Texas isn't used to this much snow or ice.... just a little ice shuts us down.... the schools have been out all week.
(not us) :)

I wonder if this is going to be a trend?

Jane said...

We were expecting snow and ice but so far not this time. Snow is nice but messy. Blessings jane

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin