His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Playing in the Ice

Here are Anna and Sarah playing in the ice and sleet!  If the camera was shaking it is because it is COLD!!!!!!!!  (about 25 degrees)  It has been in the teens most of the day.  And we are expecting more snow overnight.
Poor Erika cannot go out there in this stuff. She is resigned to observe.  I told her a head injury or trip to the hospital is just not worth it.  There is NO WAY she could balance on this stuff, and I cannot carry her. We'd both wind up in the hospital. :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

You have a beautiful family! Loved the pic of the snow.Your family reminds me of my daughters family years ago, when all the kids were small. Blessings jane

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin