His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Anna and Guess

I really love this picture of Anna. :)  She is so thrilled to have a dog.  She has been working with Guess especially and he is like putty in her hands. :)  She was so proud to just look at him and see him sit for a treat. :) 
She has also been walking Guess and Stetson in the goat yard getting them ready for animals. Guess has been really great with the animals .....Stetson wants to chase them still, so he will be a little more work.

We also need them to get used to the dogs next door. We have a chain link fence between our properties, and the dog next door is feeling that his territory is being invaded..... :)  So he was barking and growling....  I hope they can make good friends and that they get used to each other.
I'm sure that will happen. He seems to be a pretty nice dog, but is used to having that fence all to himself.
Ahhh more life changes. :)

2 comments:

Elayne said...

Love this picture of her!

Jodie said...

This really is an awesome picture of Anna and both of those dogs are so cute!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin