His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Sunny Knock Out Rose

Our special friend Kathi brought this over when she came for a visit. :)  It is called "The Sunny Knock Out Rose" bush. :)
She gave it to Alli as a gift, with a beautiful note about the deep roots of love, and a blossoming life about to unfold.  :)

What a sweet gesture! I can't wait for the day Alli sees her rose bush bloom! I can't wait for her to bloom right beside it. :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

What an awesome gesture! :D

MariaG said...

What a beautiful and meaningful gift!

Maria (Canada)

Hevel said...

How precious and fitting!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin