His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

To My Girlies

While I am spending time with your newest sister, I just want to say how PROUD I am of each of you!  Daddy says that you are all doing great and are being a huge help. I love you all so much, and you are just going to LOVE your newest sister.  She can't wait to get home to you and neither can I!!!!

Pray that we can get back soon.  But mostly, pray that when we do get back, we can all just fall into a good routine. :)  I LOVE routine, and I know you do too.... unless of course it is interrupted with going to other people's houses to PLAY! LOL

Love
Mommy

3 comments:

JJ said...

Girls, you have truly blessed your mom by stepping up to the challenge of her being away to bring Noelle #4 home. Having met her, I can tell you that it is SO worth the wait. And, I have prayed for you 3 ans your dad while your mom has been away.

It is hard to imagine that God sent your mom all the way East, but Minich girls ARE special...you know? :) :) :) :) And, your mom got to see Joe and his family...and meet her youngest grandbaby...and to see ME, and Daniel, and to meet our newest son, too. Fortunately, Daniel did not propose marriage, but I believe Erika is in line next anyway. Right?

Knowing a little bit about your journey to Minich-hood, I am sure that you 3 girls understand that your youngest sister really needs this one-on-one time with your mom to bond. Although we are all praying them back home to you ASAP, God is doing a special work in all of your lives right now. Hopefully it won't be much longer!

{{HUGE HUGS}}X3
JJ

FaerieMama said...

christie! Although i"m not one of 'the girlies', I wanted to thank you for this post! I cant wait to hear more, and I am praying up a stoem that you have a smooth transition. god bless you and daughters number 1,2,3, AND 4!!!

Erika Minich said...

Thanks you Mrs. Jones. I don't think I am next. If I am I will really be suprised..

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin