His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, August 5, 2013

The Brother

 Sarah using Erika's guitar.
 Teaching his sisters some guitar tricks.....:)
Joseph had  a busy day with four sisters. :)
He took them shopping to several different stores, and grocery shopping! Wow!
In the afternoon he played board games with Alli and Sarah and then tonight, he's giving a guitar lesson to the girls. :)

They are loving having their brother home.
And I am loving having our son home in Texas again!

When Joseph was a younger teen he was always a little envious of his friends who had little sisters. He and Marcus both wanted a sister.
But Joseph said, "I would love to have a bunch of "insanely gorgeous sisters" to watch over. :)
And we had no idea that the Lord would bring into our lives.... 4 sweet girls to be his "insanely gorgeous" sisters. LOL

It was so sweet watching them all interact today.  It is a brave thing to take 4 teenage girls shopping!
So proud of all of them! :)

I can't wait for the rest of the crew to arrive in about 2 weeks! :)






2 comments:

Aus said...

Family - what more need be said?

hugs - continued Blessings - aus and co.

Annie said...

How funny that his comment would come to fruition - including the "gorgeous" part!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin