His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Visit

 The Fontes family came all the way from California to see some very important people in Texas.
Not us, but we were on the way, inbetween a few destinations.....so we got to be a part of the adventure!































I think I missed somebody. LOL
So happy we could host them!



4 comments:

Annie said...

I wish we had some reason to go to Texas! How I'd love to meet you in person, and your family, too!

Unknown said...

We enjoyed ourselves! We are so blessed by your hospitality.It felt like we were old friends from the moment we met you.Thank you so very much!
May God bless you. Love, The Fontes

adopting2fromUkraine said...

Aww! We're just ordinary people who adopted two girls from the same orphanage that two of the Fontes girls are from. We are absolutely thrilled that these two sisters have such a wonderful family! We really enjoyed seeing them and getting to know the rest of the family.

June

adopting2fromUkraine said...

Aww! We're just ordinary people who adopted two girls from the same orphanage that two of the Fontes girls are from. We are absolutely thrilled that these two sisters have such a wonderful family! We really enjoyed seeing them and getting to know the rest of the family.

June

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin