His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, August 12, 2013

Shot Day!

Today was errand running day including going to the Health Department to get shots.
Alli had to get 4, Sarah 2 and Anna 1.  Erika is done until college...
Now, they are ALL done until college! Yea!

We drove down the street and dropped off the new records at the Dr's. office and payed for our after hours phone call from Alli's medical incident last month.  (He charges 15 dollars for an after hours consultation)

Then we headed to the high school to drop off Anna's shot record update and to make sure she was placed in Pre AP biology.

It has been one of those paper work days, and it isn't over! I just payed the deductible for Alli's hospital visit, and had to call and request an itemized bill, and now I'm filling out paperwork for the Medical Share program we are a part of, and the accident incident program we are a part of.

If I finish all this, I might be able to get ready for our upcoming School day on Thursday!!!!

For now.... I'm exhausted!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin