His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, August 26, 2013

Our Anniversary :)

(our beach picture) :)
 It was a very special day, that we actually celebrated yesterday. :)
24 years ago, Mike became a husband for the first time, and a father of 4!  Yes, I was a "package deal".

Mike adopted all of our sons, except our oldest who was not allowed to be adopted, so he took joint managing conservatorship, which is as close to adoption as you can get. 

We have had a very full 24 years and love each other more each year.  We have had a lot of changes in our lives. Things have not always been easy.  They are not easy now.  Being small business owners is hard work!
But  we LOVE raising our girls together.  We love serving in our church together, and we love the Lord who brought us together!

Praise HIM for 24 good years!  May He grant us more. :)

9 comments:

NancyB said...

Happy Anniversary! :-)

Nancy

Aus said...

Happy Anniversary guys - may you know joy and love and difficulty and pain and all of the things that go into a loving and committed relationship for many many years to come!

Because it is through ALL of this that we know how to really love!

Great joy for you guys - thanks for sharing life warts and all!

aus and co.

Aus said...

Happy Anniversary guys - may you know joy and love and difficulty and pain and all of the things that go into a loving and committed relationship for many many years to come!

Because it is through ALL of this that we know how to really love!

Great joy for you guys - thanks for sharing life warts and all!

aus and co.

JJ said...

And I forgot to tell you HAPPY ANNIVERSARY yesterday (on the phone anyway)! Well, I am sure it did not diminish the joy of your day one iota. :)

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Tracy said...

Congratulations! You two exude love & happiness!

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Brooke said...

Have a very happy anniversary!!!!

:)De said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Peace,
:)De

:)De said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Peace,
:)De

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin