His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Some Old Video again...

I posted this a long time ago.  Just for kicks..... here it is again. :)
We have the honor of visiting with the Fontes family from California today. They will be staying with us and then going on their journey!
So..... until tomorrow..... Enjoy!

I found some old videos from before my blogging days, before Erika and before Alli! :)
video
Here are some sweet memories of Anna and Sarah when they were 5 and 6.
We had a terrible camera back then.... but it is fun to see them so little. :)  TIME FLIES!
video
I love how Sarah sticks her foot in the air. LOL

And here are our muddy girls... :)  I just love those giggles.
video



3 comments:

:)De said...

So cute! and their little personalities are so awesome. Don't 'cha love finding old video and pictures.

Peace

mommajeane said...

They are so cute. I love seeing them when they were little..you can see those sweet personalities in the video.

katiemacgregor said...

oh my word! that was SO CUTE!! too much! 'you are a suuuuuuper genius!' lol!
xx

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin