His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Baby Felix

Our little 3 month old grandson  moved to town with his mama, papa and brothers........

 He was a little surprised when he found out he was moving to Texas!  


 He began to contemplate how his political views would have to change!
 After all, he did come from D.C.!  but now, he is in the Wild West....  with guns and things.....  But really he isn't quite there.... he is slightly North, and in the middle. :)
 I think he has decided he likes it here!

The next election is weighing heavily on his heart..... how to vote.... how to vote!!!!!  "What were my parents thinking??"  "And what kind of a gramma calls her self Ya-Ya!" She isn't even Greek!

(just for fun....) :)

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Cute, cute, cute.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin