His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Does God Heal Us?

YES HE DOES!!!!!




























My sweeties are the perfect pictures of God's work in Healing! :)

6 comments:

Penny said...

Loved this post, pictures speak....

Penny said...

Loved this post..testimony in pictures

Aus said...

Just a wrap up comment - glad y'all are ready for school - and as for the "theme" of this post - You said it all - He has the power, but it's still extremely cool to see His Hand in our daily lives!

hugs - aus and co.

MamaV said...

I am impressed at the backbend with the prosthetic leg!!!

Mamita J said...

What a great bunch of pictures that show it's true! I especially love the Chuck-E-Cheese one...and also Alli and her sister.

Sergey and Tatyana said...

God is loving and healing God! Your family is amazing! Girls are so beautiful!I am so happy for Alli and her sister, its a blessing that they had meet and it will help them heal faster.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin