His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, August 26, 2013

School Days

 Today is Anna's first day of High School.  Today is the first time since 1992 that we have had a child in Public School.    It is going to be different, but we wish her well and know she will do great!
The rest of us will watch her leave on her bus.... and wait for her return, and in the mean time.... we will have our first day of school too! :)

I think she looks awesome! Everybody else? Well, somebody is still in P.J's. at 7:50 a.m.  We start at 8:30. :)

More pictures to come! :)
 Waiting for the Bus.... they were 3 minutes late. :)

And we started our school day again today too! :)  Here are my 3 students.



Miss Alli is the tallest now!

 And Miss Anna arrived home safe and sound with a big smile on her face,
and lots of paper work for me to sign. :)

10 comments:

astudentinkolkata said...

Good luck, Anna!:) This is such a courageous decision on the part of your family. And yet another reminder that it is God's directions that guide you, even when it might push you out of a 'comfort zone'.

astudentinkolkata said...

I'm sorry, I meant to say good luck every one for the changes being incorporated in school this year. But especially Anna, who will be entering a very new territory :)

Fatcat said...

I think she looks great and I admire you all for being willing to be flexible to do what you think is best for each kid.

Kelly said...

She looks beautiful!!! Wishing her a wonderful day full of fun and new friends!!!!

Muddled Muse said...

Go Anna! New adventures await!

Go Noelles! You are all going to have a wonderful and exciting school year!

Denise said...

Yay for her! She looks so pretty. Hope she has a great time. I know she will do a wonderful job there
Denise

Manfred said...

Good luck for Anna in this new part of life.
The Noelles are no longer Kids, now they are Teenagers.and not so far you will post about the first Boyfriends :)

Manfred said...

Good luck for Anna in this new part of life.
The Noelles are no longer Kids, now they are Teenagers.and not so far you will post about the first Boyfriends :)

:)De said...

Happy first day of school everyone!

Annalyn Reed said...

Anna is so beautiful.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin