His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Getting Ready for School

 Anna went first!



Joseph wearing Felix....LOL  Baby Sumo!


 I went next


 Next was Sarah

 Then Alli

 WOW.... Here come locks of love!




 And finally Erika


And Becca is still smiling! :)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow that's so awesome! You all look great!

Stacee said...

Y'all look awesome!! Whoever gets your hair will have an awesome wig!!

Fatcat said...

Everybody looks great and it benefits locks of love. Cool.

My daughter is thinking of doing this again.

Aus said...

Brianna did "locks of love" this summer too - what's up with the new short styles anyway? ;) (Yeah - I'm a "hair guy" and love it long!!

And love Erika's expression - her sense of humor is much like mine I think!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin