His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 22, 2007

A new grand son

Well, Sam has finally arrived to the pleasure of the entire east, middle and western united states. :)

He is a doll. While Sarah was in recovery screaming her little lungs out, Sam was being born and then
screaming HIS little lungs out.

I'm so glad to have a new grand son and I know that the kids will raise him to love and honor the Lord.

His NAME : Samuel Luther Parker Minich
7 lbs. 5 oz. 20 inches long, brown curly hair and cute as can be.

Joe said, it is like having an alien, sort of foreign person. All of a sudden he is here, and he needs to get to know
him and connect with him. I think ALL parents have that feeling. This little person that you don't know, is suddenly
upon you, and TOTALLY dependent upon you for their every need. Overwhelming and joyous and awesome.

I wish we owuld know ourselves as such in our relationship with God. He has to do EVERYTHING for us, we just have to breathe and eat what he gives us, and then, we grow.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin