His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Countdown

Ok, I agreed to speak at a women's conference last year. Then it was cancelled. Then I agreed again for one this year.
Yes, I had over a year to prepare. Did I, no. Did I write? Yes. Did I organize? No.
So, I am down to the wire. I MUST get organized with all this stuff that has been in my head, and is now on paper, or cyber paper anyway, and then somehow fit it into 45 minutes and have it make sense!

My dearest friend, who trusts me, and sometimes I wonder why!, is helping me to figure out what a good speaker would do.
She would make an outline! She would leave room for notes and she would give them something to take home with them to think about.
So, I had to figure out, what do I want them to remember from what I have to say. I have alot to say, but what would be the most important thing I would want them to remember.
So, ok, this is the kick myself in the pants night! I'm gonna get the outline FINISHED tonight and emailed for scrutiny and hopefully print.

I really want to honor the Lord in this and I know he will help me. It is serious, get down to business time.
I am really looking forward to sharing what the Lord has put on my heart. :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin