His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, February 16, 2007

Our Family

I can't believe that I am starting a blog! But here goes......
Technology meets Christie,,,,,,,, YIKES!

Our family is a great family. Mike and I married in 1989. I was a package deal. I came ready made with 4 little boys. They were great kids, and now they are great men.
Marcus always wanted a little sister, so we finally got one for him when he was 20. She had just turned 5. She wanted a sister, so we got her one too, who was just about to turn 6. Then, they wanted a sister, so we got them one who was 7.
Now we have a full house once again. It is a house of love. A house of laundry, and a house of fire wood. Yep, we heat the houe with a wood stove. Works great and keeps the heating bills down.

We are so excited to have grand daughters too. Katie and Lillian. Then we have 2 grandsons on the way. Sam and Will.
Sam is due any day and we can't wait to meet him. Will is due in a few weeks. We will be so very happy to meet him too.

Somebody asked if we were finished expanding our family, speaking of adoption: I say, never say never, cuz you never know.
Our lives are not our own. They belong to the Lord, and if HE so chooses to glorify himself by giving us another little one to raise, then we are willing vessels.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin