His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Surgery for Sarah DONE!

Sarah and I left for the hospital on Monday a.m. We got checked in and then checked out so we could run home and do laundry. Anna thought she couldn't "do this week", because she really wasn't prepared properly for me to be gone. She made it through just fine. I spent 2 nights in the hospital with Sarah and she did great. She had a tantrum including kicking and screaming in the recovery room, and they zonked her out with valium. Wish they would have done that before she woke up, could have saved us all some heartache. After that, she was fine. She called the nurse in the middle of the night and told her, "I think my leg is trying to get a headache", made me laugh. :)

We went home 1 day early. She is doing great, other than sneaking out and trying to ride her bike and falling down, then falling on the stairs. Hmmm. I need to watch her a little closer.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin