His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, June 6, 2009

So What's A Girl To Do

If she wants to play a game and everybody else is busy doing other things?
She plays it from both sides of the table. Very resourseful!
video

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I have been reading your blog fr a while, this is the first time I have posted. I just had to, that is so cute and I just laughed at the end when you asked who was going to win and her response, lol. You have 3 very special girls.

Mike and Christie said...

Thank you Tracy.
You can feel free to comment anytime. :)
They are loads of fun, just like the guys were.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin