His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MUST SEE!

This video is amazing.

I am going to be gone from bloggy world for about 2 weeks. I couldn't be happier than to leave this link for you to listen to.

It truly touched my heart.

Don't forget to watch both segments.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I saw her speak once, by accident. My family was staying at Willow Valley resort for the weekend, and our room overlooked a room in which she was speaking. So we went out into the lobby to listen. She is pretty amazing. =) I got her signature, since I was 12 and that's what 12 year olds do. LOL

JJ said...

Pretty unbelievable story! Wow, what an inspiration this lady is! Praise God she lived to tell her story, so the world can know.

:)De said...

just stopped by to let you know that I miss "hearing" from you. Hope all is well during your break.

Peace

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin