His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun In The Sun

It was another hot day. A fellow FRUAite invited us to her pool. We had a fabulous time as always. Parzhosta is always such fun to be with. Lillian was able to dip her head below the water and hold her breath. I was REALLY proud of her because she was a little timid about it. But we did it twice! :) She really prefers to stay on the steps. She had this cool water backpack on and squirted whoever was close enough to get near her.

Anna did her favorite diving for things on the bottom of the pool. Sarah swam like a fish and Erika is swimming with her life jacket on. She is doing just great.

All in all, it was a great day. But somehow, I don't think the new style "spray sun screen" is a very good value. We have swam 3 x's and we are already out! Yikes.....

I'm planning on getting a new swim suit similar to Annas. Love the t shirt short look.
Here are some pics of our day.




6 comments:

Diana said...

Looks like a very fun day! The areosol spray sunscreen is a bummer because it does run out fast, but the non-areosol pump spray stuff is great! That's all I buy now. Can't stand the lotion stuff!

Melissa E. said...

The spray was great at the beach! I put the regular stuff on everyone in the morning and used the spray to re-apply the stuff to sandy bodies. MUCH easier! I was too cheap to do only spray but it sure came in handy for a quick reapplication. I have a little left for small shoulders at tomorrow's swimming day at gramma's pool!

Mike and Christie said...

Diana, I'm glad you mentioned the pump. I'll look for that! I sure do love the evenness of the spray.

Tony and Dawn said...

Looks like the kids had a blast! How's your brother Dave?

God Bless -

Christine said...

Yeah for swimming!

Steve E. said...

Christie,
Of course you may link to the article!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin