His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ivy and Will Came To Visit

We had a great time today visiting with Ivy and Will while the girlies were at VBS.
Will is TALKING up a storm! It is so fun seeing him grow up. He is darling. He is the sweetest little guy and so well behaved. He had fun visiting the cat, finding a shovel to dig, picking blackberries that he crammed into his mouth as fast as possible, and playing music on the harp. He played on the swing, the teeter totter, and visited Gramps in the shoppe. I'm so glad Ivy and I could visit. Let me tell you, she is one great mom. I am so proud of her and Marcus. Can't wait to meet Will's brother. :)
JULY isn't that far away! :)




No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin