His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day To ALL

We started our morning with church. Somehow, the idea of promised donuts makes everybody get ready faster! We made it on time! Mike went to fetch two of our friends from the nursing home, and brought them to church today. They are so cute; boyfriend and girlfriend.....

After church, we headed to Christina's for a nice Mother's Day Lunch. It was delicious and everybody had a good time.

When we got home, Erika gave me a beautiful poem.

Happy Mother's day to every Mother.

FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.

For all that you have given me,
I can return but love. For you
Bound up the wounds I did not see
And gave me hopes and passions new.

I can return but love for you,
Whose unmoved faith my heart did move,
And gave me hopes and passions new,
And loved me till I turned to love.

Whose unmoved faith did my heart move?
The mother of my heart, not blood,
Who loved me till I turned to love.
And I became the soul I would.

The mother of my heart, not blood,
Bound up the wounds I did not see.
And I became the soul I would
For all that you have given me.

She is such a sweet heart.

Anna, cleaned her room so wonderfully, that I was wondering who she was!
Sarah was sweet and kind all afternoon.

The grand girls returned home, and I found a sweet note from Katie, and then got a phone call from Lilly saying she was coming to visit again on Saturday. She also told me what she wanted for her birthday. :)

Then I heard from all the guys..... I love them so much.
I really enjoyed talking to each of them, and the visit from Tim and Em.

It was a wonderful day.

Thank you Family.
I love you!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin