His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Fun

The girlies decided to have some sort of flower party which included a decorated banana which will be donated to the chickens for dinner.
Anna said that, even though Bob the cat was a boy, he would still have to dress up. Somehow I don't think he minded that much. :) He was too busy soaking in the sun to care that he was dressed in pink and flowers.

They decided for the party they would sprinkle flower petals all over the porch.
They made up a game of croquet with wiffle balls and a stick. :)


I think Anna made a hole in one.... not sure how to play made up croquet.


Then it was time for Tea.

Here is Sarah looking pretty. :)

6 comments:

Erika Minich said...

Looks like they had lots of fun.Wow am I all that?I love you soooooooooooo much.


Erika

Diana said...

Love the pictures. Your girls give me such hope every time I see their pictures. Hope you don't mind I linked to your attachment and therepeutic parenting posts over on my blog today.

Mike and Christie said...

Are you all what? :) Are you talking about my post on YOUR blog? YES, you are all that my dear, and MORE! :)

Mike and Christie said...

Hi Diana, that is great. Thanks. :)

mommajeane said...

I love the flowers in the bananas decoration... very creative!

Melissa E. said...

Looks like something my girls would enjoy! And, how very creative the banana decoration is! I'm sure the chickens will appreciate it although it's beauty will likely be completely lost on them. ;-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin