His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How To Make A Peanut Butter Sandwich

Words are very important.... We need to be able to communicate properly so others understand us.

Here is a demonstration about why it is important to communicate well.

5 comments:

.:♥:. tyraelynn .:♥:. said...

LOL that was GREAT!! would you mind if i shared that?!?

Milena said...

This was hilarious! Thank you for today's laugh :-)

You are perfectly right though, it is indeed very important to communicate well, and your brilliant example shows how difficult it is to be understood perfectly!

Mike and Christie said...

tyraelynn, you are welcome to share. :)

Chiara Elena said...

Gee!!! American sliced bread comes in ginormous slices!

MariaG said...

Very entertaining ... and lovely to hear your voices and laughter!
Maria (Canada)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin