His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Have Never Been So Happy!

Why???  Anna has Poison Ivy~!  I thought it could be scabies and I was so freaked out thinking of all the sheet burning I was going to have to do! LOL  Why did I think this?  Well, my daughter in law had told me that her sister and kids had it, and I thought we got it too. It turns out that her sister and kids did NOT have it either...... so glad for them....but not before they burned all THEIR sheets. Poor Sister. :(

Instead, Anna has your basic Poison Ivy.   She is so funny.... She really likes Dr. Chartrand.  He asked her how things were going with her new sister and new bedroom arrangement..... She waited a second and said, "Do you want me to be completely honest?"   I jumped in and said, of course!   She said, "Things are splendid."  ROFL.....

So, we are using a cream to get rid of the rash and all will be back to normal; whatever that is! :)
Anna and I also enjoyed a little time together between the ride to the Dr. and Back. :)  We stopped at Whole Foods on the way home and picked up some apples and bananas... and then we went to Subway for a treat.  We are in the TEST region for Gluten Free Sandwiches from Subway! YUM!

2 comments:

Hevel said...

Yay for no scabies!

I just found a lovely Subway type sandwich place here that's gluten and casein free AND kosher! :) So I can, I believe, relate to your joy over sandwiches you can eat!

BrokenWithGod said...

Gluten Free Sandwiches at Subway?!?!?!?! I hope they come to Canada soon... (I am just catching up on your blog for the last month..it could take a while. :) )

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin