His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Peace In A Storm

 Mike was keeping up with the weather. We never had our electricity go out completely.

 Erika putting on a brave face.
 Cloud Paw was safe in Anna's Arms
 Alli, being Alli. :)
  Sarah looking a slight bit worried.
Watching the storms...... We all prayed together...
And then the girls broke into this song spontaneously....

Peace You Give Me Peace! :)

 Tim was at the Hospital visiting Ilse, and he and the baby had to be moved to a safe place during the storms because of tornado warnings. 
We are so thankful that everybody in our family was spared. Unfortunately, we hurt for those who were not.

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

I saw the weather reports and was wondering if you all were affected. I prayed last nite. Glad to hear everyone is safe...how scary for Tim too.

Mike and Christie said...

Thank you for your prayers! After the huge storms in MO, it was a little more scary going through the ones last night, which seemed historic for our area, though we have been hit by Soft Ball Sized Hail before. (9 years ago) and it did a lot of damage.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin