His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, May 27, 2011

Something Really Neat Happened Today!

We have had such a wonderful day.... REALLY WONDERFUL!
I just wanted to share that Alli has some issues trying to get on her blog. She hasn't been on for almost 2 weeks because she spells words wrong but she won't ask for help.  I offer, and she usually says, "It isn't me, it's the computer!"  I always say ok sweetie...but when you are ready, I'm here to help....

Today was that day!  She came out when I was talking to Daddy in the Shoppe and said, "I'm having trouble getting on my blog again!"  I asked once again. "Do you need help?"  She said, "No..." and then she smiled and said, "Well maybe I do!"   YEA ALLI!
So we were headed into the house and she was so excited! 
"Can you help me put music on my blog?"  SURE!
We had a great time...
And then, it was time to clean up for Friday Night. We had lots of laundry to fold.
They all started folding and putting away...... and then I turned around and they had broken into dancing. They didn't  know I was filming this.   :)
So here is a peek at the girlies folding clothes and breaking into spontaneous dance. LOL
So proud of them and of how Alli is settling in so very nicely. :)  She is such a brave girl! :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Ah, that is so sweet. What a lovely home you have with adorable and happy girls. I wish I lived next door.

Mike and Christie said...

Oh Annie, I would love to live next door to you! :) We'd have a good time!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin