His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Celebration


Today, we went to Amazing Jakes to celebrate Sarah hitting the Big 70, and Anna, learning her times tables! Yea!
We were planning on Chuck E Cheese, but found that Amazing Jakes was Much more Amazing for about the same cost. PLUS....they had an all you can eat buffet for 6.99!
I was able to have the baked potato and salad bar!
So it was VERY much worth it. :)

The girls had a really great time..... there were a few bumps, with bad memories for Miss Alli, but she worked through it really well.
I watched Miss Anna get to the TOP of the climbing wall and she didn't press the button! LOL  When she got down, she said, "Nobody told me there was a button!" But I have it on video.... :)
We had such a good time together!

Alli and Sarah enjoyed the bumper cars:


Erika made a STRIKE in Bowling!

2 comments:

:)De said...

How fun! May I ask... the big 70 what?

Mike and Christie said...

Pounds! LOL

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin