His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Snake Time Again!

The girls came running into the house saying "Snake! Snake!"    Sure enough, there was another Rat Snake in the chicken coop.  I love it when we have a chance to learn something new about wild life.
Our friend Steve Wright was visiting. He is helping Mike get the Boat ready for Summer.  He is also a Boy Scout Leader, so today, the Boy Scout Leader shared  his snake  knowledge with a bunch of little girls. :)
 So why are all the chickens so upset?
 The monster in the trash can, that's why!

 There he is in all his beauty!



 Yes, he ate his fill of our breakfast!
 Hello Mr. Snake!
 Snake Lessons....101 courtesy of Mr. Steve. :)



And off they went to drop the snake off in an ablidging field.  Thanks Mr. Steve!
video
I didn't hear that last statement!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yikes! I'm glad Mr. Snake and his mates don't live near me in NZ! I think I'd have a heart attack if I found that in my back yard! He is rather large. :O

Chiara Elena said...

good Lord! You should start thinking how to roast them!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin