His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our Sweet Little Ilse

Emily posted some new pictures of Ilse.... I'm so thrilled to see her again. I so want to be there, yet responsibilities prevent it..... :(  I'll try to get there soon Tim and Em! Isn't she just adorable? :)


 Sweet baby admiring Mommy

In the arms of Mommy. :)

4 comments:

Marcelina said...

Hi! I am a new blogger (well, kinda started up again after a few years) and I am trying to find other "missions" minded people on here! Good to find like-minded people! Cheers!

mommajeane said...

She is precious..it must be hard to not see her. She is looking healthy...When are they hoping to bring her home? They look so happy just holding her.

Christine said...

What a beauty! Congrats!

Melissa E. said...

Precious!!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin