His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, May 16, 2011

Kids

The girlies have been in bed for about 1/2 an hour. I read them a chapter in "On the Banks of Plum Creek" and then they put in the new "Adventures in Odyssey" story CD..... They have been waiting to listen to it for a LONG time.....

Alli just ran out of bed and said, "Mama! The Odyssey CD is GREAT! It is scary! So scary, I don't want to get out of bed or anything!"  LOL....

"Well sweetie, then you better run get back in bed so you don't have to get out of it!"

I just love kids. :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin