His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Busy Saturday!

We have had a BUSY day... we started with morning clean-up and then went on to do our grocery shopping.   Of course, by the time we left it was close to lunch. So we had a rare treat at Taco Bueno.
I fed everybody for 7.73. :)  The trick is drinking WATER for free. :)
 After we went grocery shopping, we stopped at home and dropped off the cold stuff and then drove to see if the lake swimming area was open yet.  It was.... and since it is so hot, I didn't have the heart to say no to swimming for a few minutes.  It was not planned, though everybody had swimming type clothes on....
So they all jumped in..... and swam for about 20 minutes.  Then, we went home and the girls finished the outside responsibilities.  Somehow the outside seems to always include some sort of animal poop. :)
I cracked up when Alli came in and walked around the table 3 x's breathing deeply, all on her own and then she plopped down in my lap....
"Having a problem?"   
yes
"Do you think you can all settle it?"
yes
Good! Thank you for telling me. :)
And she went back out and I never heard anything about it again! LOL
I loved that she started her breathing on her own. :)
So, all is done, for them... NEVER for me.....
And now, I go put in another load of laundry while the girlies suck on popsicles and watch   The Princess Bride. :)


No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin