His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

The Adventures of Donato and Erika

After Donato and Erika married, they waited a year due to covid restrictions and then set off on a 4 month honey moon in EUROPE! They traveled to many different countries and recoded much of it so we could all follow. It was so fun!!! If you go to their site on You Tube you will see some amazing things! They came home to stay with us for a bit until they found a new apartment and caught up with job life. But what an experience! I'm so glad they did it!

No comments: