His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

Monday, August 24, 2026

BACK TO THE BLOG

For the last 4 years, I was unable to access my blog! I tried everything, even trying a different server and due to my own inadequacies, I couldn't figure it out. The girls were asking about it recently and I told them my delimma....
Sweet ERIKA came to my rescue with her computer skills and found the glitch! So here I am, after 4 long years, catching up!
Oh MY what changes have taken place! For one, I'm older, but so is everybody else! We have had a new grand baby born who is now 2 1/2. Sarah is her mama and she is about to have another sweet baby any day. She is actually OVERDUE! :) Albina is also due in 6 weeks with her second baby. All of this is such precious news. That means we will have 18 grands.
Mike and I are official empty nesters as of last week with our grandson moving. I now have a library. We enjoyed hosting Sam and we are confident he is ready to take on the world. :)
I have spent the past 5 years working on counseling, and it has been very rewarding! I work with a lovely team of people. Mike continues to work in the family business and I help. These past 4 years have been filled with ups and downs, but God has been close to us through all things as always. What a wonderful Savior we serve! I cannot post grand baby photos due to not trusting the world we live in to keep those photos safe. Take my word for it, SHE IS ADORABLE and oh so spunky, just like her mama! So HERE IS TO BLOGGING AGAIN!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin