His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
Our Sarah
Who would have thought that not so long ago this sweet baby girl who was interested riding her first bike, would grow up, get married and become a wonderful mother to TWO little girls! Her newest baby was born yesterday! We do not post pictures of the babies but just know, they are so adorable. :)
That little girl hanging out on her daddy's back while he fixed her bike and then learned how to ride it, is still so very precious to us. What a life the Lord has blessed us with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment