His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Living Homeschool

My dear friend Trece Davis is the author of this most excellent book on homeschooling! Living Homeschool is the title of her book. She also had developed a FaceBook page for those who are interested. She has MUCH WISDOM as a fellow homeschooler who has raised 8 children! She still teaches classes and is just an amazing friend! Go check out her page! If you click on the highlighted word Facebook, it will connect you to her page. :)

No comments: