The Minich Family Blog: Every Family Has A Story...Welcome To Ours
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray becausethe need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.” ― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
It's HOTTER than HADES AROUND HERE!
This post was from 2011 when we had goats!
Our temp is reading 106ยบ in the shade, with who knows how much humidity! UGH
I felt sorry for the goat and chickens, so we decided to give them a treat. :)
Here is Bryan and Midnight sharing a popsicle. Of course, Midnight did NOT get her fair share. :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww!... poor little Midnight! I'm sure he wantd to eat as much as the goat did! ;)
Chickens will eat ANYTHING. Even them selves. We where at a friends house and they had chickens and a boy left his plate of fried chicken on the grass and a chicken came over and started eating it!
2 comments:
Aww!... poor little Midnight! I'm sure he wantd to eat as much as the goat did! ;)
Chickens will eat ANYTHING. Even them selves. We where at a friends house and they had chickens and a boy left his plate of fried chicken on the grass and a chicken came over and started eating it!
Post a Comment