His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Sweet Grand Baby Woes!

I met Sarah at the ER today because sweet 2 year old Diane pulled her elbow out of socket. The Dr. said it is a very common injury and some kiddos are more prone to it than others. She was very cooperative to a degree! The Dr. came and and put it back in place pretty quickly. But to be sure, they wanted her to move it and she was very unwilling! We offered a mint to her to reach for it and she said NO! Moved it closer! NO!!! And then closer and the final NOOOOOOOOO! like a great 2 1/2 year old! LOL

The next strategy was to put a sticker on me while I was holding her. Her left arm behind me, she could only get it with her right arm. Bingo! It worked! She grabbed it and they said, You can go home now! :)

She is such a sweet baby! I'm so glad her elbow is back in place! And she wanted to come to Yaya's house! :)

No comments: