First things first! One my dearest friends came by to help us celebrate! Everybody was so excited to see her. She has known our famiily for over 37 years!
Keith,Albina, Sebastian and soon to be Jacoby came to help us celebrate also! It was so good to see them!!
Our son Joseph and his new bride Eden came to visit from Florida. We were so happy to see them and have a fun get together with 6 out of 8 of the kids, and grandkids were here (not pictured) also! I'm sad to see them go back home tomorrow but I know they will be back! Apparently there is this great deal with Frontier. Pay a certain amount then fly as much as you want for 6 months for around 16.00 a ticket. Sounds like a great deal for us to look into.
I'm thrilled for Joseph and Eden and pray that the Lord blesses this marraige. I was so impressed with how much Joseph and Eden are alike. :) I'm blessed with a new daughter in law.
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)














No comments:
Post a Comment