His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Bundling Sheets

I've been bundling my sheets for a long time following THIS method! It works wonders and all your pieces are together and you just take out a bundle and change your sheets.

I replaced the sheets yesterday and washed the old ones. Today when I got them out of the dryer they were naturally bundled together! Not perfectly but I thought, "Hmmmm, I could leave them just this way!" And then I remembered! I threw a table cloth in there and a set of socks.... so no. I had to take it all apart and start over. Boo!

No comments: