And the countdown begins to the anniversary of our first year home with Miss Alli! :)
I am truly, SOOOOO excited for her. :) We have completed a full cycle of holidays with her, and the next thing we look forward to is the day we met, 1 YEAR ago! I cannot believe it has already been a year. It has been an amazing year of learning and loving. :)
Our sweetie has grown nearly 3 1/2 inches, 12 lbs and a HUGE HUGE unmeasurable amount emotionally. We are so very proud of her.
I have done my best this last year to document everything very carefully; specifically to document for everybody who reads my blog, that BCLC WORKS, and the LOVE OF THE LORD, is TRULY enough; TRULY ENOUGH...... to bring healing to the broken hearted.
I don't want to write our 1 year post too early. But oh, how excited I am to write it. :)
My BABY has a LIFE and she is HAPPY and HEALTHY and I am SOOOO PROUD OF HER!
Did I say I was proud of her? :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
For anybody reading. If you use the search engine for "Alli", you can find all my posts on her. Or.... starting in 2011. I am so thankful for blogging.
She is beautiful!
I wish you all the best as you celebrate her 1 yr home...and I am not surprised either at your post. You all should have more :)
Congrats . . . I know how important that one year marker is!!! ;-)
Post a Comment