His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, February 19, 2012

We Are Back From Camp









The Cup Race.... This was a LOT of fun. :)

I loved this picture. :)  Sarah, Alli and Jackie were sitting on the couch. :)
Getting ready to swing
The famous cake contest
Anna tried to swing like Spider Man. :)
These were just a few of the highlights ......We had a great time. :)

2 comments:

cate said...

It looks like you all had alot of fun. Welcome back

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

Am going to be showing the Spiderman swinging video to my superhero loving four year old in the morning for sure!!

So glad camp was great! I so look forward to Will being old enough to go longer than a day!
(Selfishly for my own convenience, I kind of wish both kids qualified for the same camp! That's why we couldn't go last summer- nursing baby, Will only qualifying for one day, etc.)
Thanks for sharing pics!
KB

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin