His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Wonderful Paper Work Update.... I think

I wrote about the difficulties of getting Alli's birth certificate here.
Well, I called back the vital records department and talked to a very nice lady who had no idea what I was talking about.... She passed me on to somebody who did, after I begged.

It turns out, our Birth Certificates were held up by divine order.... :)  They were going to print them today. (late)
So I asked, can I PLEASE have 5 more, and send you the money??  The lady was soooo nice.  She said, "I'll hold off printing them till tomorrow. Fed EX me the amount you want, with the original order info and I'll print them all at one time and if you include an envelope, I'll fed ex them back to you."

WOW! I was so happy I could have kissed her. :)
So, we SHOULD have ALL of our Birth Certificates by Thursday!

THEN.... I have to mail the 5 to the state department for apostille. 

I think I am battling birth certificate/apostille anxiety.... My blood pressure is up! UGH

4 comments:

JJ said...

Breathe in, breathe out. Wax on, wax off. Now have sweet dreams. You did it...with God's help! :)

Muddled Muse said...

Just reading about it makes me feel a bit anxious! *hugs*

Mike and Christie said...

They called. There is a glitch.
They need to know if there was ever an Oklahoma birth certificate.... I told them no. They have to research it anyway. She said she'd call me later today.....
I tried to get ahold of the other family, but so far no answer.

JJ said...

Arg!

Will pray.
JJ

(Wouldn't you think this would have been resolved when you adopted???)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin