His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Countdown Begins!!

And the countdown begins to the anniversary of our first year home with Miss Alli! :)
I am truly, SOOOOO excited for her. :)  We have completed a full cycle of holidays with her, and the next thing we look forward to is the day we met, 1 YEAR ago! I cannot believe it has already been a year.  It has been an amazing year of learning and loving. :)

Our sweetie has grown nearly 3 1/2 inches, 12 lbs and a HUGE HUGE unmeasurable amount emotionally.  We are so very proud of her. 
I have done my best this last year to document everything very carefully; specifically to document for everybody who reads my blog, that BCLC WORKS, and the LOVE OF THE LORD, is TRULY enough; TRULY ENOUGH...... to bring healing to the broken hearted. 

I don't want to write our 1 year post too early.  But oh, how excited I am to write it. :)
My BABY has a LIFE and she is HAPPY and HEALTHY and I am SOOOO PROUD OF HER!

Did I say I was proud of her? :)

4 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

For anybody reading. If you use the search engine for "Alli", you can find all my posts on her. Or.... starting in 2011. I am so thankful for blogging.

Julie said...

She is beautiful!

mommajeane said...

I wish you all the best as you celebrate her 1 yr home...and I am not surprised either at your post. You all should have more :)

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

Congrats . . . I know how important that one year marker is!!! ;-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin