His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Surgery Time

They are getting ready to take Erika to surgery. She is talking to daddy right now. I love technology. :)  She woke this a.m. and said, "I'm so glad I don't live in the big city. There is too much noise!"  We did hear planes, trains and automobiles all night. :

This a.m. we called home and I was able to wake Anna by phone. We have this wonderful routine you see. At 7:30 every a.m., I sweet talk her awake. :)  I also woke Alli, and she was able to talk to Erika. Erika is talking to Anna right now, giving permission for her to use the guitar. :)

I talked to Sarah too, who already made the morning coffee, and daddy who is doing a great job managing all the little ladies. :) 
Love you all!  Don't forget to fold the laundry! :)
Love Mom

5 comments:

Kelly said...

praying for Erika. Kelly

MariaG said...

Keeping you in my prayers <3 (I just discovered that this is the "symbol" for a heart ... not less-than-three - which confused me when I saw other ppl doing it - LOL)
MariaG (Canada)

Mike and Christie said...

The anestheseologist asked how Erika got away with not having an IV put in before surgery....:) Mama. Arthrogryposis and needles don't mix.
So mama said, no IV's till after she's asleep. It has always been that way, no reason to change it, just because she is 13.

mommajeane said...

Momma knows best- It sounds like you have done this before :) We prayed for you all especially this am...Hope you have a good day and soon be on the other side of surgery.

Hevel Cohen said...

Praying for Erika.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin