His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine's Message to Our Girlies

Dearest Erika, Anna,Sarah and Alli,

Happy Valentine's Day!
From the very moment you were conceived, God had His hand upon your lives. While He knit you in your mothers' wombs, He knew you.  You were fearfully and wonderfully made, each one of you. 
And just, as He did not spare His own son, Jesus Christ, from the hardships in life, He did not spare you, because he saw an eternal fruit, more wonderful than anything man could conceive.

He was with you in your sufferings and he silently guided your lives.  He brought you little blessings all along the way to show you He was with you; a kind word, a gentle touch from a stranger, a presence that you did not understand.

While you rocked in your crib, He comforted you. While you wept for a tender touch, He sent somebody to hold you and give you hope.  While you felt despair, he wept tears with you.

And then, in His perfect timing, He brought you home.  You see, your home, is not plan B or C or D. Your home is  Plan A. No different than your body. Your bodies are not plan B or C or a mistake. I believe this with all my heart.

It was no different with His son.  Jesus dying on the Cross for our sins was NOT plan B.  It was plan A. God in, His infinite wisdom and knowledge prepared before the foundations of the world, to send His son, KNOWING He would be sacrificed on a cruel cross, for you and for me. 

His ways we do not fathom. His ways are ETERNAL. Our lives are but a breath in light of eternity.  And since what we do here matters so very much, in light of eternity, we have not ONE BREATH TO WASTE!

Our lives are precious in His sight.  He takes joy in watching you develop into the young ladies you are meant to be. He takes joy that the orchestration of your lives has come into fruition and that the joyful music is ready to play.

We take joy in being a part of your lives. :)  You are truly our little Valentines, each and every one of you.


3 comments:

mommajeane said...

I love this :)

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I think I will print this out for our fam bulletin board.
What precious words of truth... thank you for sharing!
katie

Erika Minich said...

Thank you mom. Happy Valentines to you.


Erika Minich

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin