His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, February 24, 2012

Keeping Up Routines

It is hard to keep up very important routines when things are not so ordinary around here.  Being away from home makes all the routine fall on Daddy's shoulders, except for one thing.

Anna loves it when I wake her in the morning. I always come in, and she always asks for 5 more minutes. :)
So during hospital days, I have woken her by phone. Daddy puts the phone to her ear, and I wake her.

Our new routine will include transfers to a wheel chair, meds, and lots of extra hugs.  All the girls at home are doing really well. 
I think it is POSSIBLE, that Erika and I may have a surprise for them for Friday Night Pizza night. :)
We'll see.......

5 comments:

Hevel Cohen said...

It would be wonderful if you could be home tonight!

Joy said...

We love Friday night pizza night. Just about every Friday, my girls have a "slumber" party and sleep on the pull out couch bed and watch a movie and eat popcorn.

Dagbjört said...

It is so good to read how well Erika is doing, you have been (and are) in my prayers. I hope you can make it home tonight :)

JJ said...

Wow, that would be W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!

Holly said...

Glad to hear things are still going really well! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin