His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mike and Alli's Birthdays con't.

WHEW! What a fun day.  Alli used her new caligraphy set to write the family a note that she read to us before we watched a movie.  It was adorably sweet. She thanked each person for the gifts they gave her and said how much she loved her birthday. 
That was a huge thing for her to do. :)

Sarah and Alli were dancing, and Sarah hurt her knee... so she had to go without her leg the rest of the night.... :(     Anna started coming down with some sort of cold and wasn't feeling too well.... and Daddy was a GREAT sport getting Gold glitter put into his hair....
He said, "All right, I am a man!" 
Erika said, "No, you aren't a man right now, you are daddy!"  :)
I think that made the gold glitter acceptable somehow. LOL


YIKES!


And here is one very happy and tired little girl, ready to go to bed after a very long birthday! :)

5 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Alli and Mike! I hope you both had a wonderful day! :)

Jo said...

Happy Birthday from Washington Alli!

Dagbjört said...

Happy birthday Alli and Mike :) Sounds (and looks) like a great day and the cake looks very good :)

cate said...

Happy late Birthday Mike and Alli. It looks like you both had a wonderful day

Jo's Corner said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Sweet Alli! I hope it was the beginning to many more happy days with your family! And, Happy Birthday to your Daddy. too!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin