His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Erika is Sleeping Peacefully

Thank you ALL for praying!  Erika's surgery was a little more than 3 hours. She is now sleeping peacefully with a very nice morphine pump in her hand. (she just woke up when I typed that and said she was having more pain) :/   She is doing AWESOME!  There has been no need for oxygen this time. I am amazed!

I was so happy that our  Teaching Elder, Justin Wheeler came to see us. He stayed with me until Erika was out of surgery and went into recovery and then up to her room for awhile. What a BLESSING!

The plate and pins were removed and we were given them to do with as we wish. Erika saw them and wants to use it as a coat hanger on the back of her door. :) 

My guess is if all keeps going so well, we may just be home by Saturday!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Heheh I love the idea of using the pins as a coathanger! Why on earth not!? :D

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin